Following these tips will SKYROCKET your rank in Rumble! Quick summary below:
1. Grind my Rumble custom training packs (here’s how, 3 min video: and rumble freeplay. These weren’t out when I made the video. GRIND MY PACKS! If they were as accessible when I uploaded this tutorial as they are now, this would’ve been THE ONLY THING I WOULD’VE TALKED ABOUT. GRIND THESE PACKS, and nothing else (pretty much)!
2. Don’t spam good powerups, wait for right time
3. Play DEFENSE first, push up when you have a good powerup.
4. When you have a lead, generally save powerups for defense
5. Never get caught upfield
– Only use it to SCORE, or when you absolutely have to on defense.
– For defense, sit in net
– In general, stay with the play.
– Don’t plunge too early. Wait for right time
– On defense, better to be safe than sorry
– Sit in net, unless you really need goals
– Stay with the play
– If leading with 1:30 or less, save for defense
– Get boost, get a good attachment
– Stay on ground, juke, double jump if you have to
– Get boost
– Ceiling shot
– Can you dribble with it? Yes? Save it for right moment
– Otherwise, instantly waste it
– Instantly waste it
– Just use it to get the ball passed someone
– If leading and 1:30 or less, save for defense
– Instantly waste it, but not on someone with spikes
– ONLY use as first man
– If leading and 0:40 or less, save for defense
Join the official Rumble 6 mans discord:
See my channel for my Rumble gameplay.
Rocket League (RL) Rumble tutorial by SO3. Applicable to bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond, champion, grand champion, and supersonic legend ranks.
Tag: counter rumble, SO3, S03, rocket league, rumble, tutorial
Xem thêm: https://liênminh360.vn/category/tieu-diem-tuong